Search This Blog

Miley Cyrus: Getting a Lot of Attention Is My Plan Right Now

Miley Cyrus: Getting a Lot of Attention Is My Plan Right Now
After taking over Saturday Night Live this week, Miley Cyrus entertained the massive crowd at the "Today" show on Monday morning. In between her performances, Miley sat down for an interview with Matt Lauer, where she opened up about the public's current view of her, and Miley assured that she's not caught up in the gossip.
"I don't ever really plan to offend people, but sometimes that just happens because I think people, they're not open to what they don't understand," the performer said. "But that's why when I'm singing for my fans, because they're all really young so they understand what I'm doing."
When asked by Lauer if she was "surprised by the attention you're getting right now?," Miley said "Not really. I mean, it's kind of what I want. I'm an artist, so I'm hoping that I get a little attention or my record sales might be a little sketch."

No comments:

Post a Comment